- Complete Name: Republic of Honduras
- Native Name: Honduras
- ISO-Code: HND
- Capital: Tegucigalpa
Departments : Atlántida, Choluteca, Colón, Comayagua, Copán, Cortés, El Paraíso, Francisco Morazán, Gracias a Dios, Intibucá, Islas de la Bahía, La Paz, Lempira, Ocotepeque, Olancho, Santa Bárbara, Valle, Yoro
Principal Cities : Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula, Choloma, La Ceiba, El Progreso, Choluteca, Comayagua, Puerto Cortés, La Lima, Danlí
Cities : Catacamas, Choloma, Choluteca, Cofradía, Comayagua, Danlí, El Paraíso, El Progreso, Gracias, Guaimaca, Intibucá, Juticalpa, La Ceiba, La Entrada, La Esperanza, La Lima, La Paz, Morazán, Nacaome, Nueva Ocotepeque, Olanchito, Potrerillos, Puerto Cortés, Puerto Lempira, Roatán, San Lorenzo, San Pedro Sula, Santa Bárbara, Santa Rita, Santa Rosa de Copán, Siguatepeque, Talanga, Tegucigalpa, Tela, Tocoa, Trujillo, Villanueva, Yoro, Yuscarán
A guide for Hondurans on how to acquire a Vietnam visa
As a Honduran, you are required to obtain a Vietnam visa in order for you to enter Vietnam. We are here to inform you about two ways by which you can successfully acquire your visa to Vietnam. One way is by applying for one from a Vietnam embassy/consulate. The other way to getting your visa is by us, where by you make your Vietnam visa application online via our website and we serve you with the letter of approval. You will then present your letter of approval at the Vietnam embassy/consulate or at the Vietnam international airport to acquire your Vietnam visa. There will be other procedures involved in the processes, which are well explained below:
1. How to get your Vietnam visa at a Vietnam embassy/consulate as a Honduran
Currently, there is no Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in Honduran. As such, Hondurans will have to find the nearest Vietnam embassy from surrounding countries so as to apply their visas from there. If any of them feels inconvenienced by having to present his or herself in person at the Vietnam embassy, they can opt for visa by post option. However, this option requires them to first contact the embassy in advance to be sure if the visa by post option is available with them.
2. Online application for the letter of approval from us.
a) How to get your Vietnam visa at any of the three Vietnam international airports with our letter of approval.
– Visit our website online and fill in the Vietnam visa application form that is availed there.
– Complete the application fees as you follow our guidelines (service fee)
– Obtain a letter of approval from us by email in 48 working hours from the time of your visa application.
– Present your letter of approval, your two most recent passport size photos and your passport document at one of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai in Hanoi City, Cam Ranh in Nha Trang city and Da Nang in Da Nang city). Finally, you will be required to pay your visa stamping fee to walk away with your Vietnam visa.
b) How to obtain your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate you choose in your application form.
– Fill in your visa application form from our website,
– Clear the service fee as guided by our instructions
– Get the approval letter from us by email delivery within 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and two of your most recent passport-size photos at the Vietnam embassy or consulate you chose in your application form. You will be required to pay the visa stamping fee while there, after which you will walk out with your Vietnam visa.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- Must have a valid passport that you acquired over six months ago
- Your two passport size photos must have been taken within six months.
- The information provided in your approval letter must tally with that in your passport.
Apply online here to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for getting visa on arrival Vietnam : www.visavietnam.travel/apply-vietnam-visa/
For support, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Vietnam visa in Honduras