- Native Name: Guadeloupe
- ISO-Code: GLP
- Dependent from: France
- Capital: Basse-Terre
Principal Communes : Les Abymes, Baie-Mahault, Le Gosier, Sainte-Anne, Petit-Bourg, Le Moule
Principal Agglomerations : Pointe-à-Pitre, Basse-Terre, Capesterre-Belle-Eau
Islands : Basse-Terre, Grande-Terre, Îles des Saintes, La Désirade, Marie-Galante
Communes : Anse-Bertrand, Baie-Mahault, Baillif, Basse-Terre, Bouillante, Capesterre-Belle-Eau, Capesterre-de-Marie-Galante, Deshaies, Gourbeyre, Goyave, Grand-Bourg, La Désirade (Grande Anse), Lamentin, Le Gosier, Le Moule, Les Abymes, Morne-à-l’Eau, Petit-Bourg, Petit-Canal, Pointe-à-Pitre, Pointe-Noire, Port-Louis, Saint-Claude, Sainte-Anne, Sainte-Rose, Saint-François, Saint-Louis, Terre-de-Bas, Terre-de-Haut, Trois-Rivières, Vieux-Fort, Vieux-Habitants
A guide on how to acquire a Vietnam visa as a Guadeloupian
Are you a Guadeloupian planning to visit Vietnam for any reason? Our plan is to inform you that you need a Vietnam visa for your travel to Vietnam and how to acquire one through our services.
Firstly, there are two ways of going about it. One way is by applying for your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate. Alternatively, you can acquire your visa to Vietnam by online application for the approval letter. Checkout for more information on these two ways as explained below:
1. Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or consulate.
This way is by applying for a Vietnam visa from their embassy or consulate in your country. However, you don’t necessarily have to apply for it within your country. There are special cases as it is with Guadeloupe, which has no Vietnam embassy or consulate. As such, applicants to the Vietnam visa will have to make their application from a neighboring country that hosts a Vietnam embassy.
It is also important to mention that you don’t necessarily have to apply for the Vietnam visa in person at the embassy. You may as well apply for it by visa by post option. However, you have to make prior-consultation with the embassy of your choice to be sure it offers this option and also for the fact that visa application procedures vary across embassies.
2. Online application to get an approval letter for your visa acquisition.
You can acquire a visa to Vietnam online first by obtaining an approval letter, which allows you to proceed with your pursuit for a Vietnam visa. It is after obtaining your approval letter that you can acquire the visa from a Vietnam international airport or from a Vietnam embassy or consulate.
a) Procedure for getting your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport. ( exclusively for air travel)
– Fill in the visa application form online from our website with all required information about you.
– Complete the payment with us as per our instructions
– Receive your letter of approval from us in 48 business hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and your two passport-sized photos to the Vietnam embassy and pay the visa stamping fee to get your visa right there.
b) Procedure for getting your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate of your choice as from the application form.
– Fill in your visa application form provided at our website.
– Clear the payments with us according to our instructions
– Obtain an approval letter from us by email within 48 working hours
– Submit your approval letter, your passport and your 2 passport-sized photos to the Vietnam embassy or consulate and pay a visa stamping fee to acquire your visa right there.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- You need a valid passport that has exceeded six months since you acquired it.
- Your 2 recent passport-sized photos taken in less than six months.
- Your information in your letter of approval and your passport must identical.
Apply online here to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for getting visa on arrival Vietnam : www.visavietnam.travel/apply-vietnam-visa/
For support, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org