- Complete Name: Republic of Guinea
- Native Name: Guinée
- ISO-Code: GIN
- Capital: Conakry
Regions : Boké, Conakry, Faranah, Kankan, Kindia, Labé, Mamou, Nzérékoré
Principal Cities : Conakry, Nzérékoré, Kankan, Kindia, Guéckédou, Kissidougou, Kamsar, Labé, Mamou, Macenta
Cities & Urban Areas : Beyla, Boké, Conakry, Coyah, Dabola, Dinguiraye, Faranah, Forécariah, Fria, Guéckédou (Guéckédougou), Kamsar, Kankan, Kérouané, Kindia, Kissidougou, Koundara, Kouroussa, Labé, Lola, Macenta, Mamou, Nzérékoré, Pita, Sangarédi, Siguiri, Télimélé, Yomou
A guide on how to acquire a Vietnam visa as a Guinean
Are you a Guinean looking to visit Vietnam in the near future? If so, our aim is to inform you on how to acquire a Vietnam visa through our services. There are two main ways to acquire a Vietnam visa: via a Vietnam embassy/consulate and by applying online.
1. Get your Vietnam visa at a Vietnam embassy or consulate.
At the moment, there is no Vietnam embassy or consulate in Guinea, which leaves applicants for a Vietnam visa from this country with only one option; finding the nearest Vietnam embassy from surrounding countries so they can be taken through the entire process of acquiring a visa to Vietnam.
Guinean applicants to the Vietnam visa have another recommended option to acquire this visa, which is the visa by post option. This option is more convenient for applicants since it does not require their presence in person at the embassies. Applicants only need to confirm in advance that the given embassy offers this service, since visa application procedures vary across embassies.
2. Get your Vietnam visa by applying online for an approval letter from us.
With the online application for a Vietnam visa, you are provided with an approval letter with enables you acquire a visa from a Vietnam international airport or from a Vietnam embassy/consulate.
a) Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport.
This option is only available to air travelers. It requires applicants to:
– Visit our website and fill in the Vietnam visa application form that is provided there.
– Complete the payments required as per our instructions ( service fee)
– Obtain an approval letter from us by email within 48 working hours.
– Present your approval letter, your two passport-sized photos and your passport document at any international airport in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai in Hanoi City, Cam Ranh in Nha Trang city and Da Nang in Da Nang city), and pay the visa stamping fee to get served with your Vietnam visa immediately.
b) Vietnam visa at a Vietnam embassy/consulate you choose in your application form
In this procedure, you are required to:
– Fill in your application form from our website as required.
– Complete the payments as directed by our instructions
– Receive your approval letter from us by email in about 48 hours from the time of your application.
– Present your approval letter, your two passport-size photos and your passport document to a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate and pay a visa stamping fee, after which you will be granted your visa.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- Your passport should be valid and been in existence for over six months since acquisition.
- The two passport-size photos you present must be most recent, within six months.
- The information in your approval letter must be similar to that in your passport.
Apply online here to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for getting visa on arrival Vietnam : www.visavietnam.travel/apply-vietnam-visa/
For support, please email to : email@example.com
Tags: Vietnam visa in Guinea