- Complete Name: Territory of Guam
- Native Name: Guam
- ISO-Code: GUM
- Dependent from: USA
- Capital: Hagåtña
Principal Places : Tamuning, Mangilao, Yigo, Astumbo
Districts : Agana Heights, Agat, Asan, Barrigada, Chalan Pago-Ordot, Dededo, Hagåtña, Inarajan, Mangilao, Merizo, Mongmong (-Toto-Maite), Piti, Santa Rita, Sinajana, Talofofo, Tamuning, Umatac, Yigo, Yona
Acquisition procedure of a Vietnam visa for Guamanians
Are you from Guamanian and a planning to visit Vietnam in the near future? Well, we intend to inform you about all that is needed for you to qualify entry into Vietnam and help you acquire your visa to this country.
There are two ways you can acquire your Vietnam visa. It can be via a Vietnam embassy/Vietnam consulate or via the web.
1. How to get your Vietnam visa via a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate.
At the moment, there is no Vietnam embassy or consulate in Guamanian. This leaves applicants from this country with an alternative option, which is to apply for the same via a Vietnam embassy from a neighboring country.
Secondly, one can still acquire the Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy without presenting themselves in person. This is possible through the visa by post option. However, applicants who choose this plan will have to consult the Vietnam embassy in advance to find out if the service is offered there since the application procedures vary across embassies.
2. How to apply online for an approval letter to the Vietnam visa.
With the online way of visa application, one can collect their visa at a Vietnam international airport or at a Vietnam embassy/consulate.
a) How to acquire your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport (Only applicable with air travelers)
In this procedure you are required to:
– Visit our website and fill in the Vietnam visa application form provided over there.
– Make payment with us as directed by our instructions
– Receive your approval letter from us via email in 48 working hours
– Produce your letter of approval, your passport and your 2 passport-size photos on your arrival at any of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai in Hanoi city, Da Nang in Da Nang city & Cam Ranh in Nha Trang city) and after paying your visa stamping fee, you will be granted your visa instantly there.
b) How to acquire your visa to Vietnam from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate.
In this procedure, you are required to:
– Visit our website and fill in the application form with all your details as required.
– Make payments while complying with our instructions
– Obtain your approval letter from us by email within 48 working hours.
– Present your approval letter, your passport and 2 of your most recent passport-sized photos at a Vietnam embassy. You will then have to pay a visa stamping fee and get granted your visa right there.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- You must have a valid passport that was acquired not less than six months back.
- The two passport sized photos you present must not be any older than 6 months
- The information in your approval letter must consider with that in your passport
Apply online here to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for getting visa on arrival Vietnam : www.visavietnam.travel/apply-vietnam-visa/
For support, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Vietnam visa in Guam