- Native Name: Grønland, Kalaallit Nunaat
- ISO-Code: GRL
- Dependent from: Denmark
- Capital: Nuuk
Principal Towns : Nuuk (Godthåb), Sisimiut (Holsteinsborg), Ilulissat (Jakobshavn), Qaqortoq (Julianehåb), Aasiaat (Egedesminde), Maniitsoq (Sukkertoppen), Tasiilaq (Ammassalik), Narsaq, Paamiut (Frederikshåb), Nanortalik
Municipalities : Kujalleq, outside municipalities, Qaasuitsup, Qeqqata, Sermersooq
Towns & Settlements : Aappilattoq, Aasiaat (Egedesminde), Akunnaaq, Alluitsup Paa (Sydprøven), Arsuk, Atammik, Attu, Ikamiut, Ikerasaarsuk, Ikerasak, Illoqqortoormiut (Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund), Illorsuit, Ilulissat (Jakobshavn), Innaarsuit, Itilleq, Kangaamiut (Gammel Sukkertoppen), Kangaatsiaq (Kangatsiaq), Kangerlussuaq (Søndrestrømfjord), Kangersuatsiaq, Kullorsuaq, Kulusuk, Kuummiut, Maniitsoq (Sukkertoppen), Nanortalik, Narsaq, Narsarsuaq, Niaqornaarsuk, Nuuk (Godthåb), Nuussuaq, Paamiut (Frederikshåb), Pituffik (Thule Air Base) [Greenland and Danish personnel], Qaanaaq (Avanersuaq, Thule), Qaarsut, Qaqortoq (Julianehåb), Qasigiannguit (Christianshåb), Qeqertaq, Qeqertarsuaq (Godhavn), Qeqertarsuatsiaat, Saattut, Saqqaq, Sarfannguit, Sermiligaaq, Sisimiut (Holsteinsborg), Tasiilaq (Ammassalik), Tasiusaq, Tiniteqilaaq, Ukkusissat, Upernavik, Upernavik Kujalleq, Uummannaq (Umanak)
Basic requirements for Greenlander citizens to get a Vietnam visa
Are you a Greenlander citizen wishing to tour Vietnam for whatever reason? We would like to inform you that you need a Vietnam visa and here is all you need to know for a successful Vietnam visa application process.
There are two ways to getting a Vietnam visa as a Greenlander citizen. One way is by contacting the Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate and the other way is by applying online where you will be issued an approval letter that is used to complete the entire visa application process. For more information on each of these two ways of acquiring a visa to Vietnam, read through to the end of this text.
1. Here is how to get your Vietnam visa at an Embassy or Consulate
Presently, Greenlander does not have a Vietnam embassy or consulate. As such, applicants to the Vietnam visa in this country will have to find a Vietnam embassy from neighboring countries to apply from. Still in this way of visa acquisition, you don’t have to present yourself in person to the Vietnam embassy. You can choose the alternative way which is the visa by post service.
However, applicants to the Vietnam visa who choose the visa by post way of application will have to contact the respective embassy in advance to find out if this option is available with them since visa application procedures varies from embassy to embassy.
2. Here is how Greenlanders can acquire Vietnam visas online
With the online option of acquiring a visa, you can get your visa from a Vietnam international airport, or from a Vietnam embassy/consulate you chose in your application form.
a) Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport.
You can only choose this option if you plan to tour Vietnam by air travel. Checkout all you need to make your visa application process a success.
– Visit our website to find the application form that you are required to fill and fill it in completely.
– Clear the required fee for the processing of your visa but be sure to correctly follow our instructions.
– Obtain an approval letter from us by email within 48 working hours from the time of your visa application attempt.
– Present the letter of approval in print plus your passport and two of your passport-sized photos at any of the three Vietnam international airports that support this service (Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai in Hanoi City, Cam Ranh in Nha Trang city and Da Nang in Da Nang city). Finally, you have to pay a visa stamping fee and that marks the end of the entire process as you will be granted your Vietnam visa right there.
b) Get your Vietnam visa at a Vietnam consulate or Vietnam embassy you choose in your application form.
This option is available for all travelers regardless of their means of transport. You are required to:
– Fill in an application form from our website with all your details.
– Make payments with us as per our instructions
– Obtain your approval letter from us by email within 48 working hours
– Present the letter of approval in addition your visa and your two passport-sized photos to the Vietnam embassy and pay a stamping fee to get your visa immediately.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- Your passport must have been acquired more than six months ago
- The two passport-sized photos you present must be most recent, or at most six months old.
- All information provided in your letter of approval must be the same as that in your passport.
Apply online here to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for getting visa on arrival Vietnam : www.visavietnam.travel/apply-vietnam-visa/
For support, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org