- Complete Name: Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Native Name: Guinea Ecuatorial
- ISO-Code: GNQ
- Capital: Malabo
Provinces : Annobón (Pagalu), Bioko Norte, Bioko Sur, Centro Sur, Kié-Ntem, Litoral, Wele-Nzas
Principal Cities : Malabo, Bata, Ebebiyín
Cities & Localities : Bata, Ebebiyín, Evinayong, Luba, Malabo, Mbini, Mongomo, San Antonio de Palé
Get your Vietnam visa as an Equatorial Guinean
If you are an Equatorial Guinean citizen looking to visit Vietnam in the near future, we want to let you know we are here to help you acquire a Vietnam visa. We dedicate our services to people like you and are committed to ensuring you get your visa in the most convenient way within our ability to serve you. Firstly, it is important to know that you are provided with two main options in acquiring your Vietnam visa. One way is through a Vietnam embassy or a Vietnam consulate. The other way is by acquiring an approval letter, which is then used to obtain a Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport or Vietnam embassy/consulate.
1. Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate
Currently, there is no Vietnam embassy or consulate in Equatorial Guinea hence applicants from this country have to search for Vietnam embassies from nearby countries. Equatorial Guineans are also provided with the option of visa by post option, which is convenient for those of them who feel inconvenienced having to present themselves in person as required by the embassy. If one chooses the Vietnam visa by post method, they will have to contact the embassy in advance to confirm if the service is offered there, since application procedures vary across airports.
2. Acquisition of approval letter online for the visa application process.
With the option of applying online for the approval letter, you can obtain your Vietnam visa through a Vietnam international airport or from a Vietnam embassy/consulate.
a) Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport (strictly for air travel only)
This procedure entails the following steps:
– Visit our website and fill in the application form available there
– Make payments with us as required (service fees)
– Get an approval letter from us within 48 working hours from your time of application.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-sized photos and your passport at any of the three international airports in Vietnam Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai in Hanoi City, Cam Ranh in Nha Trang city and Da Nang in Da Nang city). During then, you will be required to pay the visa stamping fee so you can get your visa right there.
b) Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate you choose in your application form.
The procedure of obtaining a Vietnam visa from an embassy entails the following steps:
– Fill in your visa application form from our website with all information required from you
– Follow our instructions and clear payments with us.
– Get an approval letter from us by email in 48 working hours
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and two of your passport photos at the Vietnam embassy and finally pay your visa stamping fee to get issued your visa to Vietnam.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- You must provide a valid passport and which was acquired more than six months ago
- The two passport-sized photos should be most recent, taken within six months.
- The information in your approval letter must be same as that in your passport.
Apply online here to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for getting visa on arrival Vietnam : www.visavietnam.travel/apply-vietnam-visa/
For support, please email to : email@example.com