- Complete Name: Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Native Name: Nederland
- ISO-Code: NLD
- Capital: Amsterdam / ‘s-Gravenhage
Provinces : Drenthe, Flevoland, Fryslân (Friesland), Gelderland, Groningen, Limburg, Noord-Brabant [North Brabant], Noord-Holland [North Holland], Overijssel, Utrecht, Zeeland [Zealand], Zuid-Holland [South Holland]
Principal Cities : Amsterdam, Rotterdam, ‘s-Gravenhage, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Tilburg, Almere, Groningen, Breda, Nijmegen
Vietnam visa application requirements for a Dutch citizen
As a Netherland citizen, you require a Vietnam visa in order for you to enter Vietnam. There are two ways to apply for this visa when in Netherlands: from a Vietnam embassy/consulate located there or online through our website, where a letter of approval is involved.
1. Vietnam embassy via a Vietnam embassy/ consulate in Netherlands
During business hours, applicants to the Vietnam visa in Netherlands can contact the Vietnam embassy by email, by telephone or by presenting themselves in person to get instructed on how they should go about the entire process of applying for a Vietnam visa. For more information on these procedures, the following contact information will enable you reach the Vietnam embassy in Netherlands.
The embassy of Vietnam in Holland
- Address: Nassauplein 12, 2585 EB The Hague – Holland.
- Telephone : 3648917, 3644300
- Fax : 3648656
- Code : 00-31-70
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamembassy.nl
2. Online application for the approval letter.
a) Procedures to getting your Vietnam visa at a Vietnam international airport.
This service is exclusively for air travelers only. It entails the following steps:
– You have to fill in the visa application form online from our website.
– You have to make the required payment from you by us while following our instructions.
– You have to obtain the letter of approval from us by email in 48 working hours from the time of your application.
– Present the letter of approval, your 2 most recent passport photos and your passport document at any of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai in Hanoi City, Cam Ranh in Nha Trang city and Da Nang in Da Nang city)and finally pay your visa stamping fee to get your visa instantly there.
b) Procedure to getting your Vietnam visa at a Vietnam embassy or consulate of your choice in the application form.
This procedure entails the following steps:
– You are required to visit our website and fill in the Vietnam visa application form availed there.
– You are to make payment with us as per our instructions
– You have to receive an approval letter from us by email in 48 business hours from your time of application.
– Present the letter of approval, your two most recent passport photos and your passport document at the Vietnam embassy and finally pay the visa stamping fee to be issued with your Vietnam visa right away.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- You must have acquired your valid passport at least six months ago.
- The two passport-sized photos must be most recent, taken within 6 months.
- The information in your approval letter must as well reflect in your passport.
Apply online here to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for getting visa on arrival Vietnam : www.visavietnam.travel/apply-vietnam-visa/
For support, please email to : email@example.com