- Complete Name: Co-operative Republic of Guyana
- Native Name: Guyana
- ISO-Code: GUY
- Capital: Georgetown
Regions : Barima-Waini, Cuyuni-Mazaruni, Demerara-Mahaica, East Berbice-Corentyne, Essequibo Islands-West Demerara, Mahaica-Berbice, Pomeroon-Supenaam, Potaro-Siparuni, Upper Demerara-Berbice, Upper Takutu-Upper Essequibo
Principal Towns : Georgetown, Linden, New Amsterdam, Anna Regina, Corriverton, Bartica
Principal Agglomeration : Georgetown
Towns : Anna Regina, Bartica, Charity, Corriverton (Springlands), Georgetown, Lethem, Linden (Mackenzie), Mahdia, New Amsterdam, Parika, Rose Hall, Rosignol
Vietnam visa requirement for a Guyanese
As a Guyanese, you need a Vietnam visa in order to enter Vietnam. For this reason, we avail our services to Guyanese citizens to help them acquire the Vietnam visas through us. We give you a inform you on what the Vietnam visa application process entails as well as availing ourselves as an agent to help you acquire your Vietnam visa in the most convenient way within our ability.
Firstly, we would like you to know that there are two ways to acquiring your visa. One way is from the Vietnam embassy/consulate. The other way to acquiring your visa is through the approval letter you get from us. Here is more information on each of these procedures:
1. Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate
At the moment there is no Vietnam embassy/consulate in Guyana, hence applicants to the Vietnam visa from this country will have to search for these embassies from nearby countries. Additionally, they may as well acquire their visa through the other more convenient way, which is the visa by post option. This option does not require them to present themselves in person at the embassy. However, one has to first confirm with the embassy that the services are availed there. Secondly, visa procedures vary from one embassy to the other, which makes it necessary to confirm the services.
2. Vietnam visa by applying online for an approval letter from us.
Online application for the Vietnam visa involves an approval letter, which allows you to obtain a visa to Vietnam from a Vietnam international airport or from a Vietnam embassy/consulate.
a) Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport (this service is exclusively for air travelers)
This procedure entails the following steps:
– Fill in your application form found at our website.
– Clear the visa application payment with us and follow our instructions (service fees)
– Receive and print your approval letter that we send you in 48 business hours from your time of application.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport document at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai in Hanoi City, Cam Ranh in Nha Trang city and Da Nang in Da Nang city), and finally pay the visa stamping fees to get issued a Vietnam visa.
b) Vietnam visa at a Vietnam embassy/consulate
This procedure entails the following steps
– Visit our website and locate the visa application form which you are required to fill in completely.
– Make the required payments with us as per our instructions
– Receive the approval letter from us by email in approximately 48 hours from the time of your application.
– Present the letter of approval, your passport and two of your most recent passport photos at the Vietnam embassy and then pay your stamping fees and walkout with your Vietnam visa at that very moment.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- You must have a valid passport and one that you have used for more than six months.
- The two passport photos you present must have been taken in less than six months
- Your passport information must relate to that in your approval letter.
Apply online here to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for getting visa on arrival Vietnam : www.visavietnam.travel/apply-vietnam-visa/
For support, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Vietnam visa in Guyana