- Complete Name: Republic of Iceland
- Native Name: Ísland
- ISO-Code: ISL
- Capital: Reykjavík
Regions : Austurland [Eastern Region], Höfuðborgarsvæði [Capital Region], Norðurland eystra [Northeastern Region], Norðurland vestra [Northwestern Region], Suðurland [Southern Region], Suðurnes [Southern Peninsula], Vestfirðir [Westfjords], Vesturland [Western Region]
Principal Cities : Reykjavík, Kópavogur, Hafnarfjörður, Akureyri, Keflavík og Njarðvík, Garðabær
Principal Agglomeration : Reykjavík
Cities & Urban Localities : Akranes, Akureyri, Álftanes, Blönduós (Blönduóssbær), Bolungarvík, Borgarnes (Borgarbyggð), Dalvík (Dalvíkurbyggð), Egilsstaðir (Fljótsdalshérað), Eskifjörður (Fjarðabyggð), Eyrarbakki (Árborg), Fáskrúðsfjörður (Fjarðabyggð), Garðabær, Garður, Grindavík (Grindavíkurbær), Grundarfjörður (Grundarfjarðarbær), Grundarhverfi á Kjalarnesi (Reykjavík), Hafnarfjörður, Hella (Rangárþing ytra), Höfn í Hornafirði (Hornafjörður), Húsavík (Norðurþing), Hvammstangi (Húnaþing vestra), Hveragerði, Hvolsvöllur (Rangárþing eystra), Ísafjörður (Ísafjarðarbær), Keflavík og Njarðvík (Reykjanesbær), Kópavogur, Mosfellsbær, Neskaupstaður (Fjarðabyggð), Ólafsfjörður (Fjallabyggð), Ólafsvík (Snæfellsbæ), Patreksfjörður (Vesturbyggð), Reyðarfjörður (Fjarðabyggð), Reykjavík, Sandgerði, Sauðárkrókur (Skagafjörður), Selfoss (Árborg), Seltjarnarnes, Seyðisfjörður, Siglufjörður (Fjallabyggð), Skagaströnd, Stykkishólmur, Þorlákshöfn (Ölfus), Vestmannaeyjar, Vogar, Vopnafjörður (Vopnafjarðarhreppur)
Vietnam visa requirement for Icelandic citizens
As an Iceland citizen, you need to obtain a Vietnam visa in order to enter Vietnam. There are two ways to obtaining your Vietnam visa as an Icelander. One way is by directly applying for the Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate. The other way is by obtaining your visa from a Vietnam international airport or from a Vietnam embassy using your approval letter acquired from us.
1. How to obtain your Vietnam visa directly from a Vietnam embassy
Currently there is no Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in Iceland; hence applicants should locate a Vietnam embassy in the nearest country to apply from. The other way to acquiring a Vietnam visa directly from a Vietnam embassy is by post. The visa by post method is recommended and more convenient for applicants who don’t prefer visiting the embassy in person. However, if you are for this option, be sure to contact your preferred embassy in advance to confirm that they offer this service since application procedures vary across embassies.
2. How to obtain a visa with the approval letter from us.
The approval letter you get from us enables you get your visa either from a Vietnam international airport or from a Vietnam embassy/consulate. These two options are well explained below.
a) Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport
In this procedure, you are required to follow the following steps:
– Fill in your visa application form online from our website.
– Clear the service fees while following our instructions
– Obtain an approval letter from us to your email inbox in 48 working hours from your time of application.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-sized photos and your passport document at one of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai in Hanoi City, Cam Ranh in Nha Trang city and Da Nang in Da Nang city) and then pay a visa stamping fee to immediately walk away with your Vietnam visa.
b) Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate of your choice in the application form.
Here is how to obtain a Vietnam visa from an embassy/consulate you chose in your application form
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form available there.
– Clear the payments with us as directed in our instructions.
– Get a letter of approval from us in 48 working hours from the time of you application.
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and two of your most recent passport-size photos at the Vietnam embassy, and then pay your visa stamping fee to finally receive your Vietnam visa.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- Your passport must have been valid and acquired more than six months ago.
- The two passport photos you present must not be older than 6 months.
- Your information in your letter of approval must match that in your passport.
Apply online here to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for getting visa on arrival Vietnam : www.visavietnam.travel/apply-vietnam-visa/
For support, please email to : email@example.com
Tags: Vietnam visa in Iceland