- Complete Name: Republic of India
- Native Name: Bharat
- ISO-Code: IND
- Capital: New Delhi
States & Union Territories : Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Arunāchal Pradesh, Assam, Bihār, Chandīgarh, Chhattīsgarh, Dādra & Nagar Haveli, Damān & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarāt, Haryāna, Himāchal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmīr, Jhārkhand, Karnātaka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Mahārāshtra, Manipur, Meghālaya, Mizorām, Nāgāland, Odisha (Orissa), Puducherry (Pondicherry), Punjab, Rājasthān, Sikkim, Tamil Nādu, Tripura, Uttarākhand (Uttaranchal), Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal (Bangla), India
Principal Agglomerations : Mumbai [Bombay], Delhi, Kolkata [Calcutta], Chennai [Madras], Bengaluru [Bangalore], Hyderābād [Hyderabad], Ahmadābād [Ahmedabad], Pune [Poona], Sūrat [Surat], Jaipur
Vietnam visa requirements for Indians
As an Indian citizen, you need a Vietnam visa in order to enter Vietnam. There are two ways to obtaining the Vietnam visa from India. For one, you can get your Vietnam visa directly from a Vietnam embassy/consulate. Secondly, you can get the same visa via an agent online, which is what we are. The second option entails provision of an approval letter which is presented at the visa collection points along with other important documents. For a better understanding of these concepts, below is a highlight on each of them.
1. Vietnam visa directly from a Vietnam embassy/consulate in India.
During business hours, one can contact the Vietnam embassy in India by email, by telephone or choose to show up in person at the embassy to get more details on what the entire process entails.
Here is all contact information you may need in contacting the Vietnam embassy in India:
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
- Address: 20 KautilyaMarg, Chanakyapury, New Delhi – 110 021, India
- Telephone: 2687.9852 (+ Ext); 2687.9852 (+20) (Consulate);
- Fax: 2687.9856 (Chancery);2687.9869 (Consulate);
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.mofa.gov.vn/vnemb.india
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
- Address: B-306 Oberoi chamber New Link road andheri (w), Mumbai (Bombay) 400 053, India.
- Telephone: 2673 6688
- Fax : 2673 6633
- Code :00-91-22
- Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamconsulate-mumbai.org
2. Online application for an approval letter
When you get to apply online for the Vietnam visa through us you are provided with approval letter, which you will present at the visa collection points with other documents to be issued a visa to Vietnam. You will use the letter of approval to:
a) Get your Vietnam visa at a Vietnam international airport.
This service is only available to air travelers. It entails the following steps:
– Visit our website online and fill in the visa application form as required
– Clear the service fees with us while complying with our instructions.
– Receive a letter of approval from us by email, which takes at most 48 business hours to show up.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-sized photos and your visa at one of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city, Noi Bai in Hanoi city, Da Nang in Da Nang city & Cam Ranh in Nha Trang city), pay a visa stamping fee and immediately collect your visa right there.
b) Get your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate you chose in your application form.
In order to obtain your Vietnam visa from an embassy/consulate of your choice in the application form, be sure to follow the following steps:
– Visit our website online and fill in the Vietnam visa application form available there.
– Follow our instructions in clearing the service fee
– Receive a letter of approval from us in 48 working hours via your email inbox.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport photos and your passport document at the Vietnam embassy of your choice as per the application form. Finally, you will have to pay a visa stamping fee to get issued your Vietnam visa.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- You must present a valid passport that you acquired in not less six months
- You must present two of your most recent passport photos taken within six months.
- Your information in the letter of approval must relate and match that in your passport.
Apply online here to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for getting visa on arrival Vietnam : www.visavietnam.travel/apply-vietnam-visa/
For support, please email to : email@example.com
Tags: Vietnam visa in India