- Complete Name: Republic of India
- Native Name: Bharat
- ISO-Code: IND
- Capital: New Delhi
Below are the contacts to the Vietnam embassy in India:
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
- Address: 20 KautilyaMarg, Chanakyapury, New Delhi – 110 021, India
- Telephone: 2687.9852 (+ Ext); 2687.9852 (+20) (Consulate);
- Fax: 2687.9856 (Chancery); 2687.9869 (Consulate);
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.mofa.gov.vn/vnemb.india
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
- Address: B-306 Oberoi chamber New Link road andheri (w), Mumbai (Bombay) 400 053, India.
- Telephone: 2673 6688
- Fax : 2673 6633
- Code : 00-91-22
- Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamconsulate-mumbai.org/
As an Indian citizen, you need a Vietnam visa in order for you to enter Vietnam. Therefore you need to learn the following two ways by which to apply and acquire your visa to Vietnam:
– The direct application procedure to the Vietnam embassy
– Online application procedure through our website
1. Direct application of the Vietnam visa to the Vietnam embassy
Indian citizens can directly apply for their Vietnam visas from the Vietnam embassy India anytime during business hours. The embassy is open for consultation as well as visa applications by interested citizens who would wish to tour Vietnam anytime but do not have a visa to Vietnam. One can also visit the embassy to find out more information about the visa application procedures as well as the associated fees for the unite process. Alternatively, you can connect with the embassy by phone or by email if not in person.
2. Online application for the Vietnam visa through our website.
Visa applicants who apply for the Vietnam visa through our website are served with the letter of approval by email, which they present to the Vietnam embassy while observing a few other procedures to get the Vietnam visa. Read through the following visa application procedure shared below:
i. Obtain the necessary documents
- Ensure you have a valid passport that is not less than six months old
- Have two passport photos that were taken most recently
ii. Apply for the letter of approval through us
- Visit our website online and fill in the visa application form there
- Pay the service fees with us and follow our instructions as required of you
- Get your letter of approval from us by email in the next 48 working hours.
iii. Claim your Vietnam visa using your letter of approval.
- Present your letter of approval, your passport and your two passport photos at the Vietnam embassy or at the Vietnam international airport.
- Pay the visa stamping fee as required of you there
- Get your Vietnam visa right there.
Tags: Vietnam visa in India